Mentoring for Startups
Inis Communications works with start-ups and enterprise agencies to provide practical advice and training to new businesses.
- Starting your own business is exciting but it’s also a huge challenge. There are so many decisions to make when it comes to things like promoting your new enterprise.
- How can I let people know about my new business?
- What should my website look like and say?
- Which are the best social media to use?
- We’ve been working with business start-ups for 19 years, so we know what you’re going through.
- We also work with enterprise agencies on both sides of the border to deliver support and training to business start-ups.
- Our mentoring experience covers everything from professional services to tourism, marine, agriculture, food and social enterprises.
How we help
- We work with you to create a customised and realistic plan to meet your new business needs. This is tailored to your budget and your ability to deliver – in terms of staffing and resources.
- If you can’t afford PR staff or agencies, we provide training on PR, social media, website content and more.
Our Mentoring Services
Whether you’re starting out or want to grow, we can help. Our mentoring support covers: PR strategies and plans; website and social media advice and training; launch and event planning; and advice and support as you need it.
We work hand-in-hand with enterprise agencies such as the Local Enterprise Office and other development agencies. Clients we have mentored range from hospitality, leisure and adventure, travel, social care, retail, and fashion, to health, professional services and beauty.
Get In Touch
T: +353 74 9381418