The Inis Communications PR and marketing campaign for the EU Digi2Market project aimed to raise its profile and increase the number of participating enterprises signed up to its main platform: www.digi2market.eu.
It also aimed to promote key messages about the wider Digi2Market programme and activities, including issues around immersive tech, digital networking and sustainable business.
Because the Digi2Market project ran across the island of Ireland, Finland and Iceland, we had to craft a campaign strategy that could be adapted for each participating region. A key part of this strategy was to use a template approach, which could be customised for each partner and translated into their own language.
Key campaign elements included:
- Starting out with a detailed PR Strategy and Plan of Action
- Rolling out a PR campaign over two phases: Awareness raising and then promoting sign-ups to the Digi2Market platform.
- Using the website as a base to run campaigns in 4 languages: English, Irish, Finnish and Icelandic.
- Creating an online toolkit for the successful planning and delivery of #ruralbusiness day
- Running complementary campaigns across mainstream and social media
- Measuring and evaluating each phase of the campaign
Other key gains included:
Secured over €37,000 worth of media coverage
A total campaign reach of over 6 million. Campaign interactions of over 38,870. A Buzz of over 1,430
Our #ruralbusiness day campaign on social media had a Reach of over 2.8m in January ’22 alone
And #ruralbusiness day trended at No 1 in Ireland
It was a pleasure to work with Trish Hegarty recently on this European funded project. The professionalism, methodology and implementation were excellent and above the scope of work agreed. Relative to expectations, the engagement with Trish exceeded sign-ups targets by over 100%, secured €37,000 worth of media coverage and had a total campaign reach of over 6 million. Our #ruralbusiness day campaign on social media had a Reach of over 2.8m in January ’22 alone and #ruralbusiness day trended at No 1 in Ireland . I would have no hesitation in recommending Trish for a marketing or communications campaign.
We have a range of services to help your business. Not sure what you need?