Case StudyBurke Legal
Burke Legal is a Wicklow-based legal practice specialising in Family Law and Children’s Rights.
They have an ongoing need for support with website content and social media, plus the occasional need for PR support. However, they wanted to preserve their authentic and authoritative voice on issues like divorce, and child protection. So, they needed an agency which could understand and respect this.
Inis Communications has been working with Burke Legal since 2011 to support their practice in the following ways:
- Editing and posting blogs, to meet high quality, readability and SEO standards. Blogs on key issues such as children and divorce, legal separation, child abuse, child protection, domestic violence, prenuptial agreements are all edited in a way which preserves the authentic voice of Deirdre Burke, prinicipal solicitor with Burke Legal.
- Creating, editing and posting SEO-rich web page content to high quality and readability standards in keeping with the house style of Burke Legal.
- Supporting social media posting with regular content from key blogs and web pages.
- Providing PR support for key announcements, such as Burke Legal’s landmark High Court victory on the long-term impact of sexual abuse
- Project managing areas like website re-development and advertising.
Helped Burke Legal attract media attention from stations such as Newstalk – where she is now a regular contributor. She also appeared in RTE news and programmes, The Irish Times, and The Irish Independent, as well as local media.
Secured media coverage worth over €52,000 and reached combined print and broadcast audiences of over 1.2m people for our news release on their landmark High Court victory on the long-term impact of sexual abuse
Save the practice time and money on website and social media management
Trish is a down to earth, no nonsense person, who has a great ability to understand me, my business and my plans for it. She is a true professional with a positive attitude and a high level of integrity which I value very much.Deirdre Burke
We have a range of services to help your business. Not sure what you need?