PR Account Manager – Full-Time
Inis Communications is growing and we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and skilled PR Account Manager to join our team.
- Account Management: Providing strategic, creative and practical support to our clients in planning and delivering their PR; developing and maintaining client relationships; meeting client KPI’s
- Media: including writing and issuing news releases
- Online: writing and posting blog and website copy
- Social media management: including planning, supervision and some posting
- Project Management: ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget
Skills, Experience and Other Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years PR/Communications experience is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to anticipate and solve problems
- High level of organisational and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High level of project/task management skills
- Good range of media and other contacts and connections
- Experience in building influential networks
- Content creation including news release and blog/web page writing
- Website posting and editing
- Familiar with relevant online tools and apps and quick to try new ones
- Social media management experience essential
- Journalism experience preferable but not essential
- Experience in creating SEO-friendly content preferable but not essential
- Video/graphics skills desirable but not essential
Inis Communications works with public, private and not-for-profit clients across a wide range of industries. You can find out more here about Inis Communications.
Please submit your CV including details of key projects you have worked on in the last 3 years to email@example.com by 5pm on 30th June 2023.