Inis Communications is delighted to announce the launch of #onlinehelp – a free advice and support service for Donegal businesses who have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. Check out the details here:
Inis Communications director Trish Hegarty says the aim of the initiative is to help these businesses with their PR, social media and website content. “At a time of crisis, good communications are of vital importance to every business and their clients or customers.”
“Everyone needs re-assurance during this crisis, and our customers and staff are no different in this regard. Good business leaders need to communicate effectively and regularly to provide this reassurance.”
“Hopefully, other agencies will come on board and offer help too, and perhaps this model of informal support could be rolled out across the island”, she adds. “And a huge thanks to Brenda Tierney Joyce of Ruby Rose Creative for web and design support for this initiative.”
What is #onlinehelp About?
Trish says the free service proposes to help those affected in the following 4 main ways:
- Crisis communications: for businesses who need advice or support in communicating key messages to their clients, customers and/or employees
- Communications Training: including social media and website content training – for those who need to conduct more of their business online than before
- Upskilling: for businesses who have had to close but may have owners or staff who can use this time to top up or learn new PR, social media and website skills.
- Planning for Recovery: preparing for the return to normal life with PR strategies and action plans so you can hit the ground running.
How Will #onlinehelp Work?
Details are still to be worked out but #onlinehelp will be delivered in the following ways:
- One-to-one support by phone, Zoom, Facetime or Skype etc. These can be by arrangement and will consist of free consultancy sessions.
- Webinars: on areas like Writing for the Web; Social Media content and planning; PR Skills
- Practical Support: assistance with areas like PR plans, reviewing your website content.
It is hoped that other professionals in the wider communications area such as web developers and designers will come on board to support this initiative over time.
How To Get #onlinehelp Support
Details of webinars will be announced as they are scheduled. In the meantime, if you want to book a session or seek practical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org