Blogs are a great way to show your prospective clients or customers how much you know and how valuable your expertise can be to them. If you have a business website, developing a blog can increase traffic to your site as much as traditional SEO techniques. Let’s say you know all this, and you want to blog but you can’t because:
- You have a website but you don’t a blog or news page on it
- You don’t have any other blog platform
- You don’t even have a website and can’t afford one at present
There is one simple solution –use your Facebook page as a platform to create short blog-style posts. You can then use Twitter, LinkedIn etc to post links to your FB ‘blog’. Here’s how:
- Write your mini-blog: I suggest one short opening summary paragraph and maximum 3 bullet points, then finish off with a link to your website and/or your contact details.
- Log in to your Facebook on your desktop or PC – I’ll explain why in a minute – and then post the mini-blog.
- Next, you need to create the URL link to this post – unfortunately you can’t do this from your iPad or Smartphone app at present. You find it by clicking on the time/date of posting – see illustrated above.
- Copy the link and then paste to your social media e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite with a short snappy headline.
To find out more about Inis Communications social media and blogging services, simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 1740057.